What is Covered?
An Independent Digital Insurance Agency built on technology and founded on the core values of Transparency, Accountability, Collaboration, Generosity, and Excellence. We’re transforming the modern insurance purchasing process by connecting consumers with insurance carriers in the way consumers expect at the time they need insurance the most.
What is it like to work at Covered? We’re glad you asked…we believe in:
- Working hard to make a difference
- No egos
- Building a collaborative, enthusiastic, and dedicated team
- Always testing & learning
- Being passionate about using technology to streamline as much as possible
- No question is a dumb question
- Seeking to truly understand problems before we rush to build solutions
- Supporting and inspiring one another to always be learning and improving for the sake of ourselves, our customers, and our partners.
- Cross-functional training and team work helps achieve more, faster. (We know the business, we know our teams, and we help out wherever we can)
Who are we looking for?
As you may have noticed, we are looking for “Insurance Advisors” because we believe that the title of “Insurance Agent” doesn’t quite fit our business model, and certainly doesn’t reflect how we envision your position on the team, or the kind of relationship we would like for you to help us build with our customers and business partners. We want knowledgeable, ambitious, experienced insurance professionals that are ready to embrace innovation and technology in order to enhance and elevate the insurance customer sales and support experience.
Providing the most efficient, comprehensive and customized insurance experience is our top priority and nothing is more important than the best in class service on which we pride ourselves. We want people who will be able to work closely with our clients to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. We need people who are curious, creative, know how to hustle, have the ability to meet challenges, and will always do their best to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
Basically, if you:
- Have 3+ years of personal lines insurance industry experience
- Love helping people
- Are excited about being part of an awesome startup team
- Are excited about the technology advancements and opportunities in our current insurance industry
- Have a friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus
- Believe that you can help us increase sales through effective relationship building and customer outreach
- Have demonstrated organizational and time management abilities
- Are willing and committed to continual learning in the insurance industry.
- Value collaborative decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Are looking for a career at an agency that operates with vision, integrity, and enthusiasm…
- We want to hear from you.
We would also really love it if you have:
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- The desire to build strong, productive, and trusting relationships with customers
- An interest in and passion for technology
- Experience with Google Apps
- Experience with SalesForce applications
What do we have to offer?
Covered offers most of the benefits you’d expect to receive as a full-time employee, plus a few that you wouldn’t expect. We care dearly about our rockstar employees and are always looking for new ways to give them what they need and expect, both professionally and personally. Here’s an overview of what you can expect as part of the Covered Team:
- Fantastic work location in Capitol Hill in the heart of Denver
- Starting salary range between $45,000 and $65,000
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Flexible work schedules/ Opportunities to work from home
- Company-sponsored healthcare
- Potential options, based on role/position within the company
- Paid Time Off: Up to 24 vacation days and 12 sick days per year
- Bi-weekly company happy hours and team-building events (on-site and off)
- Continuous education opportunities & support
- Performance based bonuses and additional time off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you think you’re the perfect candidate… We’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.